You know that feeling like….there are only a few more days left in my vacation and I’m not ready to go back to work? Well after my incredible summer so far, I’ve been struggling to find the inspiration to start a new school year. Have no fear! I recently presented at the OTF #pb4t conference and I’m feeling invigorated! Here’s my Storify with the links and highlights that you’ll want to steal for your own boost of energy.
Wherever I go, my PLN tells me that they wish we had more time to hang out together….well this is it!!
There’s still time left to register (by Thursday night please!) for the Ontario School Library Association council Summer Institute…virtually free to you in Ottawa this August 10-11-12. Here’s our description:
Ontario School Library Association (OSLA)
Why not invite:
- a couple of colleagues from the Canada & World Studies department
- the 7/8 geography/history teachers from your feeder schools (or vice versa!)
- your school library partner that you never get enough time with
- all expenses paid accommodation and meals in Ottawa for 3 days
- field trips to the Library and Archives of Canada AND the National Art Gallery to tour and tryout their great resources for learning
- tons of great resources
- time to reflect and work on your teaching practice